Sunday 19th June at 3:00pm
Venue: Colston Hall, Colston St, Bristol BS1 5AR
What is Yoga for Alzheimer’s?
- One to three hours of yoga led by experienced yoga teachers
- Open to all – beginners or experts
- Welcome participants of all levels and ages, including those living with dementia
- No training is needed, everyone will be made to feel comfortable and can rest at any time during the events
- All you need is to wear comfortable, loose clothing and have a bottle of water by your side
- Take part as an individual or rally a group of friends, colleagues or family together to take part.